Terms & Conditions
Refunds & Returns Policy
As the goods ordered via this website are ‘made to measure’, we cannot accept returns unless the goods are faulty. Also, we cannot accept cancellations or amends to orders once manufacturing of the order has commenced. This is because the goods are manufactured to your exact specification. For this reason, the 7 day cooling off period does not apply. Please refer to regulation 10 and 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for more information on this legislation.
This statement is made by us in light of the requirements of the data protection act 1998, and our responsibilities to you as a “data controller”.
Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree with the contents of this statement, then please do not submit any personal data to us.
Your use of this website and your submission of any personal data to us shall constitute your consent to allow us to process your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy.
For the purposes of this policy, “personal data” means any personal information (including sensitive personal data) that is capable of identifying you. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address.
If you have submitted your personal data, and later decide that you would like us to discontinue processing your personal data, you can choose to “opt-out”.
To opt-out, please send an electronic mail headed “opt-out” to us at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the processing activities you would like us to refrain from. Upon receipt of a written opt-out, we shall discontinue processing your personal data as requested.
4. INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE COLLECTED
Personal data may be requested by us, or voluntarily forwarded by you through one of several electronic mail hypertext links or contact forms, present in the body of this website.
5. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
We shall not request, collect or process any personal data of a sensitive nature from you, without first obtaining your express written consent.
In order that we can monitor and improve this website, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, and the web site that you visited prior to our site. We may do this by way of a “cookie”.
A cookie is an element of data that our website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
Any disablement of the cookies function may hinder some of the website functionality, for which we shall not be responsible.
7. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected by us from you, may be utilised by us to:
- process agreements which have entered into with us
- pass information about you to our agents, advisors and employees to carry out services for us
8. DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
We may allow other people and organisations to use information we hold about you for the purpose of providing services you have asked for, or as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
We may also disclose information to legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debt tracing purposes.
We may also disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other users of the website or the public.
Sometimes we may need to transfer your personal data to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom. If we do need to make such a transfer, then we shall put a contract in place so as to ensure that the personal data is adequately protected.
10. DATA SECURITY
We always take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal data we hold from unauthorised access or improper use.
We have a strict internal security policy with which our employees must comply as a condition of their employment with us.
Any enquiries regarding this policy must be directed in writing for the attention of our data protection compliance officer.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to request details of your personal data held or processed by us.
Please send such requests in writing to the address above, marked for the attention of the data protection compliance officer. Any request must be accompanied by the statutory administration fee of £10
If you believe that any information held by us is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, then you must write without delay to our data protection compliance officer, highlighting the corrective action to be taken. If any information is found to be incorrect, it shall be corrected promptly.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions will apply when you place your order with us.
- Before you place your order, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on this website and it is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website.
- Please print these terms and conditions and any email we send you for future reference.
2. SPECIFICATION OF GOODS
- It is your responsibility to provide us with exact measurements, suitable for your requirements. We shall not be responsible for any incorrect measurements supplied.
- Further details and specifications of our products can be found at www.innovationblinds.co.uk
- If an accurate colour matching is required, we recommend that you order a sample from us before placing your order.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Any price displayed on this website shall be subject to change at any time.
- All prices shown are in Sterling. VAT at the current rate will be added and displayed on your order if applicable.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- Title to any goods shall pass to you on delivery of the goods provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the goods.
- 1. Delivery of goods can only be made to mainland UK, UK Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland as part of our standard delivery service. The carriage charge can vary by area and will have been confirmed to you when your order was placed. Delivery charges are detailed in this website and when you pay for your order. Delivery charges will be included on the invoice where applicable.
- Estimated delivery timescales will be included on your order acknowledgement which will be emailed shortly after the order has been processed. We make every effort to achieve these delivery targets for every order.
- Risk of loss and damage to your order passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- Delivery will be between 8am – 6pm (no fixed time is possible)
- If you are not going to be in please leave a signed note on your door with instructions, this is usually enough to have the parcel left in a safe place e.g., with a neighbour or behind back gate.
- If blinds arrive damaged please action the following steps:
1. Sign for delivery as damaged
2. Photograph Box
3. Photograph damaged parts of blinds
4. Please contact us by emailing description and pictures within 24 Hours of delivery to: email@example.com
- If missing parts, please unpack all boxes and blinds and contact us via email or phone
Registered office – Lynnem House, 1 Victoria Way, Burgess Hill, RH15 9NF